Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Chosen Vessel

 
 The Apostle Paul made an excellence statement of the vessels that God want to use in order to bring and carry His glory in the world. There is only one type of vessel God want to use in order to accomplish His plan and purpose here on earth. In (2 Corinthian 4:7-10) said: But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. There are many vessels, but only one type of vessel will be use in order for God to accomplished a very important task in the divine assignments. Listen to what many vessels are saying in the church of Christ:

 1) The Tall Vessel said: Because I am the tallest one, I have a beautiful shape, looking like a model. I am the chosen vessel to bring the beauty of the glory of Christ, until I can reach the heaven. The people will value me in how much I grow in the grace of His knowledge. My flowers in my vessel are the greenest and prettiest to fulfill God's plan, because of my beauty ways of speaking and capacity to win souls for Jesuschrist.

2) The Biggest Vessel said: The size of my vessel is the biggest! I have a better potential than any other vessel to impact the world, because God does not discriminate anyone for their physical shape. The only thing God want from me is my willingness to impact the world. My talents and gifts may lead a great multitude to Christ, because I have all the provisions that I needed to build places, and to show mercy to those that are in need. The people will value me in how much I grow in the grace of His knowledge. My flowers in my vessel are green and pretty, because I care for the poor and the needed one, with my experience I will be the chosen vessel to carry and bring glory to Christ.

3) The Medium Vessel said: I am the simplest vessel! The only thing I am interested is to hear the word of God. Who care to be the chosen one? All of you are crazy to waste time to make division among you, If we all come into agreement follow Jesus teaching, cast out demons, help the poor, proclaim the gospel you will be full filling part of His plan. The people will see me and adore me as the simplest vessel,because I don't complicate anything.

The Small Vessel said: Because I am the smallest vessel! I am the most productive one. I am always diligent serving, by organize all the special events, and making sure that everything is in order, mean time everyone of you has gone to enjoy your love one. A little while ago, I was rewarded by my church and people who saw all my hard efforts. I received two honorable beautiful flowers stick into my vessel. The people will value me in how much I grow in the grace of His knowledge, because I am the most organize person who can bring quality presentation of the gospel of Jesuschrist. I will be the chosen vessel for this particular mission.

5) The Rejected Vessel said: Hi, I am the most rejected vessel, but my mission is to glorify Jesuschrist at any cost. I don't want any temporary rewards, or to be popular for what I can do, but what God can do through me. I only desire His power, and His strenght in order to accomplish His dream and purpose. I may not have any education, or talents that can impress anyone, but I am willing to be obedient and carry His glory according to (2 Corinthian 4:7-10). The power of the Holy Spirit is my eternal gift and it is sufficient to impact the world. I will be chosen by God, and not by men to carry the death of the cross in order for me to receive His reward and His applause when I get to heaven.

 The chosen vessels is the one that God choose to carry and bring His glory. Many Churches has made a terrible mistake, by choosing people by their own, and not seeking God directions in order to be lead by the Spirit to chose the minister in the church. Many people value their characters by some of their deeds that shows that they can be trust wordy. However when persecutions and trials come for the word of God, they panic in fear. Instead of continuing in perseverance in their faith, they run away and they are not willing to give their life as a living sacrifice for Jesuschrist.

 They will put some excused to avoid persecutions by asking the Lord to bless them, prosper them, restore them, and healing them. They don't consider the cost of been His disciples. They wanted to go in the front line because they think that they are ready to accomplish God's plan. Notice that vessel #1,2,4, they all have in common to glorify God and concern to be the chosen vessels, but they are not ready to go to the front line battle because they are not fill with the Holy Spirit, and they are not willing to surrend their life daily to Jesus and to suffer persecutions. They want to minister in their comfort zone were they don't have to pay the price by not been able to loose their jobs, home, and been able to have some of those mockers to make fun of their faith. The vessel #3 is not a believer, and the vessel #5 is the only one that can demonstrate the glory of Christ by his genuine willingness to face persecutions and to depend in His power, and persevere in the faith no matter what struggle or trouble may be facing.

 Dear Friend:
  The Lord Jesus is coming sooner than what anyone can think. The body of Christ should be seeking for His power daily, and be willing to follow Him at any cost, because this time left will be gone and is only temporary. The worst thing anyone can do, because of lawlessness is to kill this temporary body, but we have a better reward in heaven. If anyone kill this temporary body, they are doing a good favor because no worries, sickness, you and I will not to worry to find a job to pay your bills. The wisest thing to do is to surrender completely to Christ and let Him accomplish His will in the chapter of your life. Remember that when the wicked come to see face to face the Almighty God, two books will be open, the book of life, and the book of their deeds and they will be judge according to their deeds. If their names are not written in the book of life, they will suffer eternal separation for rejecting the Son of God, Jesuschrist.









No comments:

Post a Comment